Business Development Manager
Our client a leader in supplying Promotional Staff, Experiential Marketing, Creative, Props and promotional activity to the Irish Market is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive new business by selling to their Customers / Agencies with comprehensive range of Creative Services. In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the world’s leading branded companies.
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of the business market, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and closed appropriately via outbound telephone calls and face-to-face visits
· Uses effective sales processes and techniques to negotiate and close profitable new business that is aligned with the company goals, whilst providing the most effective solution for the Customer’s business
· To perform all sales administration activity and interface with other internal departments (e.g. customer service, ops, etc.) as required ensuring that customer opportunities are managed quickly and effectively through the business process.
· Maintain professional customer liaison and ensure the ethics of the company are followed at all times
· Ensure that upselling and cross selling where appropriate is introduced
· Uses effective methods to implement changes relating to target pricing, rate reviews and pricing programs.
· Supports revenue growth, account retention and development by identifying and evaluating potential opportunities/issues.
· Plans and organises time and territory in the most effective way in order to achieve/exceed targets and K.P.I.’s
Knowledge/Skills/ Experience required
· Previous experience of business to business sales
· Experience within a similar industry would be an advantage
· Good understanding of the company’s products and services
· Good planning and organising skills including time/territory management skills
· Minimum of Leaving Cert (or equivalent) standard of education
· Third level qualification in business/sales/marketing would be desirable
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong customer services background;
· Full Driving License required;
· Excellent phone manner and PC literacy is essential.
· Evidence of consistently hitting and overachieving targets
· An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/nonverbal/written) with strong interpersonal skills
· A willingness to accept change and the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment
· A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multinational organisation
Our Reference SG246
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.