Purpose: To build and maintain long term strategic relationships with our clients by ensuring our client give timely and successful solutions and services via the delivery teams, meeting and exceeding client needs and objectives, while gaining and deepening understanding of our clients’ objectives so as to meet our revenue targets, account growth and business objectives.
· Cultivate a positive and collaborative relationship with new and existing clients, based on a growing knowledge of their objectives, and act as the primary responsible person and key contact for th client.
· Monitor the activity, potential and health of the account. Work to build up the widest possible view of client business, key decision makers as well as organizational and personnel changes and ensure this information is logged and available to the company so that it can be utilised.
· Practice creative listening to capture a client’s needs and offer suggestions that are realistic solutions.
· Maximise what RPC, and Client Support can do for your clients so as to increase adoption as per your KPIs
· Where appropriate re- onboard existing clients as “new” C2P takes over and/or adoption is low. At times this will require Client Support involvement.
· Track KPIs related to the agreed service level, with knowledge of any specific expectations. E.g. that Client Support has taken requested action or Legal Data has added requested content.
· Define what our Service Levels are for clients and ensure that we deliver while at the same time, taking a commercial approach to service. i.e. ensure that the client is paying for the level of service we are giving them.
· Track the resolution of major issues through to completion.
· Be sensitive to pain-points in the client’s business that could be solved by the software and pass opportunities to sales personally and via the Client Relationship Management System [CRM],
· Capture all Client information in the CRM System. Collect and record data on client needs, org charts, responsibilities.
· Enlist the support of Client Support, Marketing and Training various deliverables where possible to free you up for relationship building and opportunity identification.
· Set up annual or bi-annual business reviews to check satisfaction, service levels, usage and to understand more about emerging opportunities.
· Capture opportunities and pass to Sales Team. Collaborate with assigned Sales person on any emerging opportunities and hand these over at point of ripeness with full briefing on the parties involved.
· Maximise % of client renewals as per KPIs.
· Ensure a smooth and timely process for renewals. Create a systematic consistent process for renewals
· Start this process early enough to facilitate growth of the account. Include the sales team where appropriate.
· Examine your Client set in terms of potential [e.g. Growth, Static and Unknown] while preparing for renewal and act appropriately as per the Account Management and Sales division of roles.
· Work through and conclude contract negotiations on low level opportunities.
· Larger contracts are responsibility of the Sales team, but it is also important that you are up to date at all times as to their progress.
· Collaborate with Sales Team where repositioning of the Client is required. This is where the increased required as a result of the change from the ‘subscription pricing model’ to ‘content-based pricing model is substantial.
· Work with Client Support on the “re-onboarding” of current clients during the repositioning process with the aim of driving adoption.
· Work with teams to improve the service for the client, as well as their knowledge of what we do.
Prior Experience and Qualifications
· Educated to degree level, in a technical or business field.
· 5 years previous experience implementing Enterprise Systems or Technical Sales or equivalent [Ideally in a SaaS environment]
· Experience in Demo & Training of Enterprise Systems to Clients onsite and remotely
· Experience in group facilitation to work out processes, implementation steps, integration issues etc with prospective clients highly desirable
Our Reference MI50
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.