Seeking:- An experienced Sales Account Executive to join our Communication Solutions division.
Location: Operating from our offices in Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, the Sales executive will be required to sell to and support customers across Ireland (North and South).
Role: Butler Technologies provides Technical products and services to our customers across Ireland (North and South). This key position is within our Test and Measurement division, which involves selling to and supporting the company’s customers. The products and services offered are of a technical nature serving a number of key markets:-
· Communication Service providers – Fibre test and management, IP Networks test and monitoring, Mobile/Wireless test, Training and testing services
· Data Centre – Network testing, Custom Interconnect solutions, Power products, Fibre Test and Monitoring, Identification products
· ICT – Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics, Security testing, Network Packet Broker/Visibility solutions
Experience in all or any of the above markets/technologies would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will possess strong Account management and business development skills. They will work with the wider team to maintain and develop business with the company’s accounts. Deeper Technical support is provided by our Technical Sales and Engineering teams in addition to support from our key Partners/Principals).
Aspects of this role include (but are not limited to):-
· Growing the company’s business by building successful, long-term customer and supplier relationships
· Working to exceed Sales quotas and divisional objectives
· Responding to requests for proposals, quotations and tenders
· Travel to and from Customers, Suppliers and exhibitions, which may involve overnight stays and overseas travel
· Input to marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
· Providing timely sales forecasts and reports on a regular basis
· Keeping the company’s CRM system updated and accurate
· Liaising with our Principals (Suppliers) to identify the correct solutions for our customers
· Preparing Sales collateral, presentations and organising demonstrations
· Undertake Training and Skills updates as necessary
Key attributes include:-
· Sales Experience of 3+ years as a sales account manager or sales account executive
· Proven business development ability - driving sales of products or services ideally with a technical aspect
· Ability to clearly communicate pricing, Product or Service details clearly to customers
· Good telephone manner
· Numeracy and literacy – strong understanding and capability to work with figures, percentages, currencies, formulas alongside generating quotations, customer proposals, tenders and Sales reporting
· IT Proficiency:- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ideally experienced with CRM systems as well as Excel, and conference call platforms e.g:- SKYPE
• Negotiating skills – Work with customer/supplier to achieve a consensus on pricing, delivery and other key factors integral to winning the business and satisfying our customers.
• Dynamic, change-agile, motivated individual - ability to work in fast-paced environment. Handling customer requests, efficiently dealing with and prioritising the tasks whilst still maintaining a very high degree of customer service (i.e. no customer complaints)
• Ability to break technical solutions into an easy-to-digest format that are relevant to our customer’s challenges/issues
• Experience in responding to tenders and RFP’s
• Can work on own initiative or as part of team - ability to take a project, run with it, report at appropriate intervals and achieve results in a timely fashion
• Willing to travel/visit end-customers/suppliers/exhibitions – involving over-night stays, periods away from home
• Experience in cross-functional teams – experience in liaising with and working with customers (internal and external), difference departments within suppliers – examples finance, service, sales
The package on offer is commensurate with experience, and includes: Car, Laptop, Mobile phone, (access to company Pension scheme upon completion of probation), and an attractive bonus scheme.