* Negotiate and win contracts based on competitive position and market conditions.
* Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager and other key members to make and maintain contact with key existing customers to encourage further sales.
* Work with the clients to identify specific needs including providing details to allow prompt conversion of enquiry into quotation.
* Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
* Report on Irish sales results.
* Prepare and review the annual budget for the Irish territory.
* Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
* Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
* Assist in follow up of enquiries and quotations.
* Deliver comprehensive reports on a regular basis to fully develop opportunities in the Irish market.
* Co-operate with other department by maintaining good lines of communication and recognition of over-lapping problems.
* Maintain customer records.
* Suggest new services/ products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
* The ideal candidate should possess 3-5 years’ experience in sales or account management
* Engineering knowledge is desirable.
* Will have the ability to build strong Customer relationships
* Must be able to communicate effectively, with colleagues and team members, and aim to build advocates within the business.
* Should be able to positively work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Should have good negotiation and closing skills
* Will have evidence of sales planning
* Should demonstrate experience of delivering profitable sales growth
* Will be a competent IT user.
* Will enjoy a challenge.
* Will remain focused, with attention to detail and accuracy
* Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
* Report on regional sales results
* Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual profits
* Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
* Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
* Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
* Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.