Job Category: Business 2 Business, Food and Non Food/Industrial /Manufacturing.
Area: Munster/ Connaught
Salary: €45,000 to €70,000 per annum.
Based in target area preferably but suitable candidate will not be ruled out if outside this area.
Salary Description: Base 45K, 70K OTE + Company Car + Fuel Card, Expenses, 4 weeks Holidays. Mobile Phone and Laptop.
Start Date: April 2019
Biocel Ltd is an Irish Company established in Cork in 1966. Biocel Ltd is a leading Irish Manufacturer of CIP Chemicals, Chemical process aids and ingredients for Food, Brewing, Dairying, Beverage, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and laundry industries. As we continue to grow and expand our business, we are keen to engage highly motivated ambitious people eager for challenge and success.
Responsible for business development / sales of broad range of speciality chemicals, food ingredients, process aids and C.I.P Detergents to the following industries: Food, Brewing, Dairying, Beverage, Meat Processing, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Laundry and Water Treatment.
Responsible for new market exploitation and developing growth strategies in accordance with the company management policies and sales objectives.
Establish strong customer relationships, achieve sales targets.
Preparation and delivery of presentations and solution proposals and the active management of the full sales cycle.
Role consists of:
1. Manage existing accounts.
2. Development of new business in existing accounts.
3. Identification of new opportunities and markets.
4. Calling on prospective clients and develop new business opportunities.
5. Develop the territory and gain new customer base.
6. Achievement of sales target.
7. Delivery of Technical service on product application.
Background of Candidate:
1. Proven business development/ sales experience is essential.
2. Sales experience in chemical, food, dairying or pharmaceutical Industry would be a distinct advantage.
3. Knowledge or background in chemical, detergent, dairying, food and pharmaceutical industries desirable.
4. Third level qualification in Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science, Agricultural Science or related discipline desirable but not essential.
5. Technically qualified B2B sales person.
6. Must have full clean drivers licence.
7. 3-4 years sales experience a must.
Profile of Candidate:
1. Excellent negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Be able to demonstrate a results driven, customer focused approach to sales.
3. Ability to work on own initiative.
4. Ability to work under tight time constraints.
5. Determined and Ambitious.
6. Energetic and Enthusiastic.
7. Excellent computer skills.
8. Excellent report writing skills.