A leading animal nutrition company are currently in the process of appointing Dairy Sales Managers for the following areas in the UK (North West , Midlands & South West).
The Dairy Sales Manager (DSM) is responsible for managing the development of sales of the Farm Animal Division’s nutritional and health products which will be sold directly to farmers through a network of Area Sales Managers (Dairy Team).
Central to the roles success will be managing the Area Sales Manager (Dairy Team) network to ensure that they;
* Adopt the company’s philosophy of achieving sales based on building long term relationships with its customers. This will necessitate a patient but committed approach to following the Phase 1, 2 and 3 sales strategy.
* Develop sales based upon detailed analysis of Forage Audits, Rumen Status Audits and additional analytical services, assessing customer needs, providing sound advice, establishing best practice and ensuring excellent product performance.
* Develop and maintain a detailed CRM system.
Areas of responsibility
* Sales performance - achieve the company’s Area Sales Manager (Dairy Team) sales plan.
* Dual calling - work in the field with the Area Sales Managers (Dairy Team), providing them with selling skills and complete knowledge on how to sell our products and giving verbal and written feedback after each visit
* Sales training - provide sales training to the Area Sales Manager (Dairy Team) network.
* Educated to degree level ideally within Agriculture
* Previous management experience.
* Strong interest in farming and agriculture.
* Ability to lead and motivate a sales team
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 00353 87 9955439