9 mth FTC
The HR Coordinator will support the operations team in managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day HR operations including the management of end to end recruitment, interviewing of job applicants, on-boarding and process new employees, achieve and maintain all department KPI’s set. This person will take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and lead the implementation of our strategic vision both on a HR and business focus.
Duties of the role:
* Provide HR support to business operations
* Advising management on performance management, company policies & procedures
* Delivering successful onboarding program.
* Complete employee exit interviews
* Maintenance of HR system – updating system
* Ensuring GDPR compliance
* Assisting with ad-hoc projects
What we are looking for:
* 3+ years’ experience in HR with a strong focus on people skills and employee legislation;
* Understanding of HR systems;
* Have a caring and empathetic nature
* Attention to detail and ability to organise
* Strong IT administrative skills
* Strong communication and relationship skills
For further information on this role please contact Joan FitzGerald on 086-1424837 or Tara Kelly 0n 086-1451078.