Area Manager – Sales Executive
Location: Covering Munster Region
Permanent, Full-Time role.
Our client, who is opening a new subsidiary in Dublin is looking for an organized and very efficient person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Area Manager to be based in the Munster Region, working within the cosmetics industry.
You will be reporting to the Ireland Operations Manager and acting as a brand ambassador, you will be responsible for turnover development of pharmacies and chains in your area.
So…what will you be doing and what experience do you need?
* Maintenance of relationships and regular follow up of the customers – ensuring string relationship with them
-of commercial conditions in compliance with company policies
-of brand shelf space and visibility in store
* Maximising sales and profitability
* Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment whilst ensuring they are correctly trained for the role
* Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
* Driving team performance
* Controlling the training and development of your staff
* Attend sales meetings in head office in Dublin
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years in a similar role
* Previous experience in the industry
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across two different locations
* Proven capacity to build relationships with teams
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
For further information on the role please contact Tara Kelly on 086-1451078 or