SalesOptimize is a Data Science Company. We developed a new technology that scans the internet to find business’ online which we convert into Sales leads and market intelligence. All of this information is available in our B2B SaaS product. We provide an online platform where clients can search and download the sales leads they need for their marketing team directly to their CRM or Marketing Automation Tool. We are looking for a Senior Inside Sales Manager to join our team. We are an approved client of Enterprise Ireland. We partner with Marketo, Salesforce , Hubspot to name but a few Marketing Automation and CRM companies we work with. Over 90% of our sales are international. We have won many awards. We have some amazing customers who are Fortune 500 companies and global brand names.
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for 10 sales people. There are two appointment setters and 8 sales people. The sales process is Demo – Trial – Negotiation – Sales. Our product has a high NPS score with a very low churn rate. You will also be required to attend trade shows in US and Europe. Over 90% of sales are done over the phone
· Hiring and coaching the sales team.
· Lead by example to win customers to the platform by doing sales yourself.
· Manage the sales team to success by hitting the sales targets
· Provide sales training for new hires
· A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
· Developing sales strategies for new products launched and entry into new markets
· Manage the customer success team to keep churn to a minimum and increase renewals
· Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
· Strong communication and customer management.
· Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
· Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
· Forecasting and analysing sales data.
· Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
· Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
- Planning and organisation
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Analysis Skills
- Hiring for success skills
- Strong telesales experience
- Track record of hitting sales targets
- English language fluency
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- 5+ years proven in experience managing a team
- Self- motivated & driven
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and software applications ( The Internet, Mircosoft Office - Outlook, Powerpoint ,Word, Excel).
Benefits: Direct mentoring from the CEO. Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth start-up. Great location with flexible working hours
Salary: €60K Basic - €100K OTE