Business Development Executive – Pharmacy
€Excellent DOE Plus Great Bonus Structure, Paid Leave, Professional Development Opportunities & Great Team Environment
Are you a passionate Customer Service professional with a talent for sales seeking your next step? Want to take on an engaging role where you can make a positive impact? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is an established market leading medical device company based in Limerick which has grown internationally by design innovation in consumer healthcare products. They are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to hone your sales skills and directly contribute to our client’s ongoing success.
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll increase sales of our client’s medical products with retail pharmacy customers and develop new business with both existing and new customers.
In this office-based role, you will:
- Engage with customers over the phone to build relationships and to understand their individual needs and requirements
- Complete a weekly outward call cycle ahead of Field Rep visits
- Take inbound calls from customers to handle queries or complaints
- Focus on repeat customers and defend existing business while developing new opportunities with new and existing customers
- Work hand-in-hand with the Field Sales Team to achieve targets
- Process orders via phone, fax, email and web, generate quotes and collect payments
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Maintain your awareness of changes and opportunities in the industry or customer base
- Feed changes within the industry or customers back to the relevant people in the business
- Support the Field Sales Team by completing a weekly outward call cycle ahead of visits
- Maximise sales by continually increasing order values, up-selling and cross selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls
- Enter customer orders onto the internal SAP system in a timely manner to ensure an efficient delivery service to customers
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service or telesales experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- To be customer service and sales focused with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to use your own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
Commercially astute and decisive, as a Business Development Executive, you will be an excellent communicator who can effectively prioritise tasks. You will also have great persuasion, negotiation and relationship-building abilities.
Previous experience gained within a call centre environment would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive (Pharmacy), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Executive, Customer Service Executive, Sales Executive Business Executive, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Sales Executive, Retail Pharmacy Sales Rep, Healthcare Sales Executive, Medical Sales Representative, BDE, Sales.