Foodservice Floor Manager
About the Employer:
My client, a reputable presence in the food industry in Ireland require a Foodservice Floor Manager for one of their major stores based in County Limerick. This company offers excellent opportunities for career growth and development as well as a competitive salary.
- €45,000 basic salary
- 21 days annual leave
- 10% Staff discount
- Pension- Contributory pension scheme of 4%,5% or 6% & the company will contribute twice that amount, incl. death in service benefit
- Sick Pay- After one years’ service, basic pay of four weeks less social welfare and one further week’s pay for each extra year's service up to a maximum of twelve weeks
The Successful Candidate:
- Solid experience in a similar role typically 3+ years
- Proven record of delivering results
- Solid experience of stock management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational/time management skills
- MS office proficiency
- Standards and customer focused
As the Foodservice Floor Manager some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for a team of general assistants and supervisors.
- You will oversee the day to day running of the store with your focus being predominantly on maintaining excellence and improving where needed, managing of employees, financial acumen and sales within the business.
- You will be ensuring health and safety requirements are met and that customer service is of foremost importance.
- You will work alongside the other regional and indeed national stores to ensure profit growth annually.
- You will be an example to others in the delivery of company standards.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Foodservice Floor Manager, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com