DEM Machines are looking for an ERP Sales Executive to join our team. This is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have experience of ERP Sales and Marketing, they will have the ability to generate enquiries for our products & services via outbound activity. The Ideal candidate should have a third level qualification in sales or marketing. DEM Machines offers SAP Business One based solutions to the food, beverage, meat, chemical and pharma sectors. DEM also provide a range of equipment to processing companies such as weighing, scanning, printing and production equipment.
· Actively promote our DEM products and services via the telephone and digital marketing
· Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or via web contact
· Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to ensure achievement of agreed sales targets.
· Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
· Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
· Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and customer contacts
· Contribute towards achievement of DEM targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
· Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
· Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
· Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
· Escalating sales opportunities with the Area Sales Managers.
· To work in line with company standard operating procedures.
· Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
· Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
· Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
Job experience & skills requirements
· Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
· Previous experience in a ERP sales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
· Experience with digital marketing techniques
· Experience and confidence in cold calling
· Customer Focus
· Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
· Knowledge of selling IT and software solutions
· Knowledge of selling ERP and accounting solutions such as SAP Business One
Skills and Personal Characteristics
· To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
· Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
· Professional and friendly telephone manner
· Ability to successfully close sales over the phone and face to face
Ability to respond to detailed customer requirements specifications
Ability to successfully demo our software solutions to C level Executives
· Objection handling within a sales environment
· Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
· Effectively prioritises on a daily basis, to ensure targets are achieved
· Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
· High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
· Good team player
· Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
· The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively
· Can work under pressure
The sales territory will be the United Kingdom and Ireland, so candidates may be based in either location. Our UK offices are in Sheffield.
Job Type: Full-time