The successful candidate will actively identify, secure and deliver commercial opportunities throughout Ireland. They will actively create and build a project pipeline which meets the requirements of the companies growth plan.
Our client are a privately owned global construction business who boast international experience matched with local expertise. The business prides itself on making construction more efficient, faster and safer. Their values, success factors and clear strategy constitute the foundations and serve as the guideline as they continue to build, improve and expand.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
* Working closely with the Managing Director to identify and target new customers and drive new business.
* Early identification of projects to develop potential solutions in advance of project being awarded.
* Develop and create a project pipeline.
* Work closely with the Managing Director to deliver sales targets.
* Attend client briefing meetings and liaise with the technical team to ensure the safest and most cost effective solution is offered to our customers.
* Work closely with customers to manage queries and complaints.
* Work closely with customers to manage debt.
* Negotiate trading agreements and discount levels with our customers.
* New products market penetration.
* Operate within the company financial guidelines.Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the most cost effective and profitable solutions are given to the customer.
* Build relationships with customers to win their trust and create confidence.
* Develop relationships with other members of staff and customers to promote efficient use of products.
To effectively and accurately report on business activity
The successful candidate will have the following background:
* Selling Skills
* Professional experience
* Experience in selling within the Construction Industry
* Good experience in all aspects of FormworkFormwork, FalseworkFalsework and scaffolding solutions
* Drive and ambition
* Good communication and social skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong work ethic, open and reliable
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to learn and adapt to the products quickly
There is a strong package and genuine career progression on offer for the preferred candidate.