Job Title: Contract Sales Executive – Greater London – Applications welcome from applicants in Ireland who are looking for a change of pace in their career. Interviews can be held in Dublin or London.
Are you craving a new challenge in 2019?
Our client, a strategic partner of one of Ireland’s best-known bathrooms and interiors businesses, is based in London and have thriving retail and commercial divisions. They are now seeking a commercial contracts sales executive to be based in the greater London area to help grow their booming contracts division. This role is primarily field based as you will be setting up appointments with professionals in the construction sector, particularly Architects and it would be a distinct advantage if you have previously sold services in this area.
You do not need experience in this sector to apply for the role but direct sales experience is necessary. You should have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets in a B2B field sales role.
Typically, you’ll spend your days setting up appointments to visit architects, designers, contractors and site managers to win new business and grow company market share in the sector.
Where you’ve secured new contracts, you will be the main point of contact for after sales service and ensuring that projects are completed on time and profitably.
You will be provided with leads and there will be an expectation that you will have the ability to hunt and close your own business through either developing a new book of business or via existing industry contacts.
· Full driver’s licence
· Experience in a B2B Business Development capacity
· Commercial sales experience in bathrooms, tiles, flooring or stone would be advantageous, particularly in the commercial sector in a field-based role.
· Excellent basic salary – Negotiable based on sector experience but in the region of £35k - £40k per year
· Bonuses based on sales performance throughout the year – High commercial contract values in this role
· Company vehicle provided (Generally a jeep)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing business in an exclusive part of London. Great product training and support will give you the tools you need to succeed.