This is a brand new role joining a growing team within an ambitious technology company who have very ambitious plans.
Our client are a growing technology company with ambitious plans to grow in 2018 and beyond. This would be a fantastic time to join a very promising business offering great career potential.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Act as the first point of contact for all customers.
* Troubleshoot and help resolve technical issues in a friendly and accurate manner.
* Leverage knowledge base and various sources of information to determine the root cause of a customer issue and see the issue through to resolution.
* Contribute to and help maintain knowledge base to share information across the team.
* Educate customers on supported devices, new features and product updates.
* Support customers with an emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality.
* Flag trends and potential technical issues by collaboratively sharing feedback through appropriate channels related to the products to the relevant department/stakeholders.
* Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the company brand.
* Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
* Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of technical & customer support.
* Work with our logistics partner’s to ensure any product returns or replacements are: transported, quality checked, reconditioned (if required) and replacements shipments co-ordinated according to our agreements and expectations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following background :
* Fluent in English both written and verbal essential.
* Minimum 3-year technical/troubleshooting experience in supporting customers of connected products.
* Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first.
* Must exhibit active listening/understanding, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
* Practical knowledge of protocols like Ethernet, ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, Bonjour, UPnP and key elements such as MAC addresses, ARP tables, discovery and handshaking mechanisms, etc.
* Extensive familiarity with configuring networked devices such as routers, WiFi access points, surveillance cameras, video players, loudspeakers, etc.
* Ability to grasp complex and technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience in a friendly and easy to understand format.
* Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
There is a very competitive package on offer for the successful candidate. Please call me to discuss further - 087 674 0849