Our Client is looking for a full time permanent experienced Medical Sales Rep selling human medical aids into hospitals and clinics. The successful candidate will cover nationwide locations within the 26 counties selling excellent quality products. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated with the ability and drive to grow existing business and develop new business.
* Generate sales nationwide in line with annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets for both existing and new clients
* Build lasting relationships with a range of senior health professionals
* Demonstrates and excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated medical discipline.
* Be a technical expert - training and supporting clinical personnel on the use and fitting of the product range.
* Co-ordinate day programmes
* Ability to reach out to new clients, market potential and business opportunities.
* Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team
* Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates
* Participate in trade shows, training and marketing activities.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
* Previous 2 years' experience in a similar role selling into the medical industry with a proven sales calibre
* Previous Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector is essential
* Ability to meet frequently with customers and other decision makers
* Ability to travel frequently
* Background knowledge and experience of human aids is an advantage
* Excellent numeric skills and a problem solver using data
* Good negotiator
* Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
* Proven experience in managing pressure, deadlines and setbacks efficiently while maintaining commitment despite opposition
* Excellent written, communication and presentation and interpersonal skills