The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales and revenue from our SMB desktop & server virtualization products.
The person hired would be responsible for all the revenue from generated from a Remote Application Server.
Requirements of Position
• Identify revenue opportunities within prospects & customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
• Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within our established partners.
• Ensure suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
• Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits/downloads, tradeshows, seminars etc.).
•Actively contribute to sales revenue generation
• Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities through account management.
• Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing.
• Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
• Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualization industries.
Skills And Qualifications
• Previous sales experience of selling into German or English SMB and Enterprise markets
• Fluent in written and verbal business level English (or English and German for German market)
• Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
• Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment.
• Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualization is an asset.
• Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
• Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web-based tool is a plus
This position is based in Malta.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Fitness compensation
- Health&dental insurance
- Free Parking
- Interesting challenges and opportunities
- Pleasant work environment with a dynamic team