We are seeking ambitious and driven experienced internal telesales executives to join our rapidly expanding nationwide Life Safety Systems company AMSL Group. We are building teams in a variety of areas and are recruiting for roles in all areas.
Suitable candidates should be experienced, smart, tenacious, attentive professionals with a proven track record within the services industry, preferably within the Life Safety Systems sector, however this is not essential. The role requires an individual who is self-motivated with excellent presentation and communication skills. It would be advantageous should the ideal candidates in addition have experience selling fire alarm, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher or kitchen fire suppression systems service maintenance contracts.
· Working to a defined targets and expectations set by management.
· Developing and maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
· Using various methods and techniques to ensure a high customer acquisition rate.
· Closing off customer accounts through the various systems and cross checking of same.
· Updating historical customer account issues.
· Maintaining and updating daily metrics, KPI’s etc.
· Representing the company to highest standard.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience having already established a healthy working relationship with business 2 business and end user prospects who normally purchase service maintenance contracts
· Proven ability to work to targets to help achieve the team objectives.
· Excellent planning essential.
· Considerable attention to detail required.
· Proven ability to work in a self-directed and organised manner.
· Excellent numerical skills are an advantage.
· Account management desirable but not essential.
· Experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management system beneficial.
· Utilities or electricity specific background advantageous.
Career Incentives and Benefits
· Competitive salary plus excellent commission structure - Salary depends on experience - €32k OTE
· Potential after 12 months for promotion to Field Sales position with Laptop, company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone
· Potential to go onto 3rd level education, Funded by the company.
· Fast-growing company with strong market growth.
· Exceptional career growth and progression opportunities.
· Great staff social events
· A friendly and professional team environment.