My client a rapidly expanding agri-technology company that connects agribusiness companies with farmers are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to grow business in Ireland and the UK.
We are looking to speak to people who are driven and motivated sales professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to lead sales development.
The ideal candidates are curious, resourceful and tenacious with an interest in growing into a leadership position in a technology start up.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you’ll be identifying and closing strategic opportunities with agribusiness companies who can benefit from using the platform. As you grow into the role you will be expected to contribute to building our strategy and approach to Enterprise Sales, while being tasked to further build out this team to support our strategic goals.
* Preference given to individual with remote working capability.
* B2B Sales experience/acumen
* Account management and repeat sales generation
* Up-selling/Cross selling
* Professional telephone manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong negotiating and closing skills.
* Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
* Advanced computer literacy skills
* Any experience using CRM specifically HubSpot would be advantageous.
* Ability to work remotely under little guidance but contribute to team effort.
* Being reliable and self-motivated
* Passion for Technology
* The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Being resourceful and creative in solving problems
* Being organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
* Wanting to go above and beyond for the customer.
* Ability to clearly judge revenue generating and non-revenue generating activities and getting the balance right.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Salary: Attractive package and commission
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069
Send CV through the attached link