Sales Support Executive – Graduate Opportunity
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Are you a business or life science graduate eager to develop a rewarding career? Could you provide in-depth support within a fast-paced, exciting environment? If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Sales Support Executive to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine opportunities for the right candidate. If you are looking for an amazing career move, this is the role for you.
As a Sales Support Executive, you’ll provide a high level of support to the Sales Team.
In this varied role, you will:
- Handle incoming sales and marketing calls
- Assist with quotations, maintain key contacts and follow-up on shipped products
- Complete monthly sales reports
- Carry out CRM and in-depth sales analysis
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that customer details are accurate
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At a minimum, a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a life science or business-related discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- A flexible approach regarding working hours when required
Organised and commercially aware, as a Sales Support Executive, you’ll have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills. The ability to work well in a team is also key.
To apply for the role of Sales Support Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Support Executive, Sales Administrator, Graduate Sales Administrator, Graduate Sales Support Executive, Sales Support Assistant, Junior Sales Support Assistant, Business Graduate, Life Science Graduate.