Telesales Account Manager – Cork based
An Irish market leading AV and IT distribution company, and supplier of some of the world's leading AV and IT brands, is looking for a Telesales Account Manager.
The role requires an experienced telesales person with great phone manner and good commercial acumen who is highly motivated to make a difference and grow our AV and IT business.
This role is primarily focused on telesales to existing accounts but with a strong emphasis on new business development. This role offers a €20k base salary plus a strong commission structure.
The Role requires:
· Confident telephone manner and exceptional communication skills.
· A good grasp or an interest in AV and IT products.
· The ability to quickly decipher a customer’s requirements.
· Track record of up-selling and selling add-on products.
· Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently.
· Ability to work autonomously to achieve sales targets.
· Ability to converse with people from store sales staff to business owner level.
· A natural positive attitude towards providing excellent quality service.
· Ability to build effective long-term relationships.
· Strong demonstrated ability to ‘close’ a sale.
· Adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will:
· Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships, prospecting & proactive enquiry generation in addition to managing existing accounts.
· Gain better product ranging with customers through building strong business relationships.
· Maintain regular calls on customer base.
· Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process.
· Develop appropriate relationships with customers and find new and innovative ways to continually enhance the customers preference to buy from the us rather than from any other source.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate means to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc.
· Have a history of achieving targets.
· Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office. PowerPoint, Excel.
· Good working knowledge of Salesforce/ Saleslogix / Sage CRM or similar.