An Irish market leading AV and IT distribution company, and supplier of some of the world's leading AV and IT brands, is looking for a Retail Sales Account Manager.
The role requires an experienced account manager (3yrs+) with good commercial acumen who is highly motivated to make a difference to the business. This role is primarily focused on new business development but will also involve promoting and selling well-known hardware brands to the current retail and reseller customer base. This role also offers the right candidate room to grow within the company.
· Professional business development is expected by prospecting, profiling and acquiring new accounts.
· Develop, present and implement plans to your sales manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements etc.
· Manage your own customer accounts, with regularly scheduled meeting an expectation.
· Selling all AV and IT hardware solutions to customers across Ireland.
· Selling into businesses of all sizes.
· Building professional business relationships.
· Working autonomously to meet and / or exceed individual and team sales targets.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process.
· Developing appropriate relationships with customers to find new and innovative ways to continually enhance the customers preference to buy from the us rather than from any other source.
· Communicating, liaising with, and negotiating internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Working closely with other departments within the business.
· Using analytical skills to present and negotiate to maximize margin opportunities from every sale.
· Keeping up to date records on CRM.
The successful candidate will have:
· 3 or more years’ experience in sales & account management.
· An interest or background in AV and / or IT seen as an advantage.
· Self-Starter able to present to and influence others to see the benefits of an alternative to hardware choices.
· Record of achieving sales targets.
· History in managing a sales and pipeline to achieve targets.
· Strong numerical skills with a good understanding margins, costs, profits etc
· Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently.
· A natural positive attitude towards providing excellent quality service; confident telephone manner is essential
· Excellent communication skills and can build effective long-term relationships
· Ability to up-sell with a proven ability to ‘close’ a sale.
· Adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work autonomously to achieve sales targets.
· Proven ability to manage customer accounts.
· Ability to schedule meetings with decision makers.
· Experience in customer profiling & Professional Business Development of new accounts.
· Good analytical ability with strong presentation and negotiation skills.