Monaghan, Co. Monaghan
Are you a proactive sales support professional with experience of tendering processes? Do you have what it takes to support the ongoing commercial success of a market-leading business? If so, read on.
Since 1944 JBS Group has been dedicated to keeping people safe at work through their high quality health and safety products.
Meeting the most sophisticated requirements, they prioritise customer and supplier satisfaction and are committed to continuous innovation, improvement and sustainability.
Now, they are looking for a Tender Administrator to join their friendly team in Monaghan.
Fostering a fast-paced and engaging environment, JBS Group will provide you with excellent training and development and ongoing support to ensure that you succeed in your role.
What’s more, as the company is growing, there will be plenty of progression opportunities in the future, making this the ideal role in which to carve out a rewarding career.
As a Tender Administrator, you will provide a high level of support to JBS Group’s commercial function throughout the tendering process.
In this varied role, you’ll prepare materials for all tenders, proposals, pre-qualifications and customer presentations.
Specifically, you will:
- Help Sales staff to determine a response strategy for tenders
- Identify tender opportunities in Ireland and the UK in both the private and public sectors
- Support contract negotiations
- Effectively manage the opportunity pipeline to predict revenue
- Carry out and document win/lost meetings after each customer decision
- Inform the management team of market trends and competitor issues
To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a sales support role
- Previous experience of tendering processes
- Experience of collecting competitive information and identifying weaknesses
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- A degree level qualification in business management (or equivalent)
Organised and detail-oriented, as a Tender Administrator, you’ll have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You’ll also have a commercial mindset and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
To apply for the role of Tender Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Tender Administrator, Bid Administrator, Tender Co-ordinator, Sales & Tender Co-ordinator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Submission Co-ordinator, Proposals Administrator, Proposals Co-ordinator, Sales Support.