An exciting new job for a Corporate Sales Manager has opened up in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified in Sales & Marketing. The candidate must have previous Hotel Sales experience in a similar position and will be able to demonstrate success and experience in dealing and interfacing with major account customers and growing new business.
* The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets for the venue.
* Will be looking to target mainly the corporate market, and be familiar with tour operators.
* This role is based mainly on the road but will incorporate office work.
* Ability to identify and execute sales opportunities and hence grow the revenue and client base.
* Generation of leads through off site promotions, referrals, sales calls, show-arounds, phone solicitation.
* Developing and maintaining existing customer accounts.
* Sourcing prospective customers and developing long-term relationships.
* To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, cancellations etc.
* Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis, monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
* To protect and promote the image of the venue at all times, both in print and verbally.
* To be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable market conditions.
* Minimum of two years experience in similar role.
* Candidate must have a strong sales background and have achieved results in previous roles.
* Candidates must be active, proactive, analysing and have a consistent history of achieving results.
* Candidate must be flexible to work outside normal office hours.
* Candidates must come from a hospitality background and/or have a third level sales and marketing qualification.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin
Salary: €35k - €40k, depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline Recruiters