FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Rep to call to Veterinary Clinics in the Leinster region. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a market leader in over 30 counties worldwide and currently they are looking to add an additional Area Sales Rep to their Irish team.
Your territory will largely be the Dublin area with some travel required to Louth , Kildare & Wicklow. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with 1-2 years sales experience looking to progress their career.
My client has an established state of the art manufacturing facility in the UK which has helped them become a market leader in Veterinary Nutraceuticals.
Duties will include:
* You will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned region
* Manage a portfolio of customers and meet and exceed sales objectives
* Manage the quality and consistency of service delivery to customers. This will be achieved by developing an effective sales message and the achievement of daily contact standards to educate your customers about the benefits of products available
* You must recognise the value of customer contact and be adaptable in their service, appropriate to the needs of the customer, resulting in the further selling and cross-selling of products
Skills and Experience Required:
* A solid academic background .
* 1-2years previous field sales experience – business to business
* A good understanding of the veterinary market an advantage but not essential
* Excellent IT knowledge – especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent time management skills
* A quick learner, self-motivated
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Hard working, enthusiastic team player
The successful candidate will:
* Act with honesty and integrity at all times
* Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct
* Value and respect colleagues and other members of staff
* Work with others to develop and improve our services
* Take personal responsibility for their words and actions and the quality of service they deliver
* Familiarise themselves with the company Planning Card and uphold the company’s core values
This role will suit someone with 0 - 2 years’ work experience as full training is provided.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
100 % confidentiality assuredat all times