A high end Menswear Fashion retailer looking for x2 Assistant Managers:
* To take responsibility for the efficient running of your store in the managers absence including opening and closing the store.
* To ensure that tills are ready for operation and store is set up to trade ten minutes before the store opens.
* To ensure that that there is a manager present in your store every hour that the store trades.
* To enforce company procedures in your store.
* To maximise profit through the promotion of sales / KPI`s
* To minimise stock loss and control budgeted store expenses.
* To adhere to company procedures when forecasting staff rotas on a weekly basis.
* To adhere to store wage budgets.
* To ensure that till discrepancies are kept to an absolute minimum, that till procedures are followed and that all cashiers are trained, signed-off and made responsible for discrepancies if and when they arise on the tills.
* To adhere to company promotions, incentives and advertising campaigns.
* To achieve and maintain store standards.
* To ensure the store is merchandised to company standard
* To ensure the store stock is replenished in order to maximise every sales opportunity
* To oversee maintenance and repairs to your store as required.
* To direct, train and mentor excellent customer service to Supervisors & Sales Staff.
* To communicate effectively with the Store Manager on any issue, which may affect your profitability, sales performance or reduction of stock loss.
* To manage the performance of your team in consultation with the Store manager.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.