Our client based in Leinster (5* luxury Property) and another in Connacht are looking for a dynamic and vibrant Director of Sales to join their team. You must have a proven track record within this field to be considered for the role.
* To develop a sales plan in conjunction with the GM.
* To execute the sales plan in order to achieve or exceed targeted sales growth
* To proactively look for new corporate clients and build a strong customer relationship
* To anticipate the needs of the clients and be proactive and flexible in offering solutions
* To develop and maintain existing client base.
* To attend all appropriate sales related events.
* To monitor corporate performance, rates and sales activity.
* To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations
* To generate leads through off site promotions, referrals, sales calls, show-around and phone solicitation.
* To protect and promote the brand of the hotel at all times, both in print and verbally.
* To stay up to date with changes in the market and recognise new business opportunities and respond quickly to the opportunity.
* To develop clear, measurable and quantifiable reporting
* To develop and maintain an active prospect list
* To develop and manage lost order reporting
* To ensure all sales personnel present the hotel, brand be ethos in a defined, consistent and professional manner reflecting the original brand essence of hotel.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a target driven sales environment as a Director of Sales
* Sales focused, target and results driven
* Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
* Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
* Experienced in sales at both operational and management levels
* Effective communicator to clients and colleagues, individually and in groups; with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
* Confident, ambitious and pro-active
* Seeks out challenges and is driven by success
* Track record in sales target success and over-achievement essential.
Full clean driving licence is desirable
For more information on the role contact Stuart at Burren Amber Executive Recruiters in the strictest of confidence 01 4047620