Services Account Manager
Our Client have been providing innovative solutions to the construction, property and manufacturing sectors for 20 years across a diverse range of divisions including Personnel, Security, Cleaning, Flooring and Engineering. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Account Manager to look after their cleaning department.
· Secure, supervise and monitor departments
· Liaise with client property managers and site managers.
· Oversee pricing contracts, ensuring work is completed to a high standard
· Carry out cleaning audits reporting back regular written/ verbal reporting to clients.
· The ideal candidate must be keen to work hard and be interested in establishing a career within a successful company in a very busy industry.
· Construction Degree or Equivalent
· A full driving licence
· People Management Experience
· Good Communication and Interpersonal skills, been able to build relationships.
· Strong Administration Skills
Benefits Include: Company Vehicle, Company Phone & Laptop
Our Reference SG222
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.