We are recruiting a Retail Sales Consultant for the eir Store @ Carlow (Tullow St)
The role is offered as an 18-month fixed term contract with the option of a permanent job upon successful completion of the 18-month contract.
Part Time Retail Sales Consultants (RSC) must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. The RSC must be available for full shifts on certain weekdays and be available for weekends. We cannot facilitate evenings and weekends only.
The RSC will have the exciting opportunity to sell the latest mobile technology from Apple, HTC, Sony and Samsung amongst others. In addition, we offer customers all the latest home connectivity from eir including Superfast Fibre Broadband and eir Vision.
The Retail Sales Consultant primary task is to sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives (KPI’s). Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts , insurance and repair requests, pulling products from stock, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager. Handle service inquiries from customers. And most importantly provide an efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
Abilities & Qualifications:
* Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
* Staying up-to-date on the latest and devices, such as Wi-Fi, mobile devices, social media & entertainment tools.
* Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
* Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
* Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and public holidays.
* Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
* Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person or via phone.
And be able to perform the following:
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
* Ability to lift up to 10 kilos.
* Ability to operate a computer, mobile technology such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops. Office equipment, such as a copier and fax.
* Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis. (if required)
* Assists with stock check.
* Willingness to handle rejection from customers
* Wear a uniform at all times while working in the store.
And have these Qualifications:
* Sales background – retail sales (with targets), field sales or telesales.
* Demonstrable customer service skills.
* Experience in the mobile or telecommunication sector helpful but not essential.
* Ability and track record of working to and achieving sales targets.
* Desire to develop a career into senior sales or store management.
* Must have passed leaving Certificate and be a minimum 18 years of age
Then please apply for this great career opportunity by forwarding your CV to us through the link on this website.
NOTE: Start Date ASAP.