General Manager : Production - S.Dublin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Manager : Production/Manufacturing directly responsible for a team of senior managers and ensuring the development and growth of the site.
* Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are complied with and ensure the ISO 18001 standards are retained and adhered to
* Leading the team of Production, Operations, Distribution and Customer Service to ensure all KPI’s are achieved.
* Ensure Strategic goals are communicated out to wider team.
* Effective recruitment and selection of new staff, ensuring all staff are properly trained and motivated to achieve the functional objectives.
* Implement performance management via appraisals and development programmes.
* Preparation and managing the site budget
* Improve and develop current operations to increase effectiveness of all site activities.
* Be commercially focused and develop new business opportunities and grow the current client base.
* Be customer focused and push for improvements for existing and emerging customer requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Ideally degree level qualification in business administration/engineering or operations management or professional recognition in a relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience in man management and change management, in a manufacturing or production environment.
* Lean and Six Sigma experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Displays strong commercial awareness in monitoring operational performance of the plant.
* Excellent people management skills.
* Strong and confident.
* Well organised.
* Exceptional decision-maker and communicator.