* Graduate sales role
* Disruptive Workforce Management SaaS
* Our last 2 placements have been promoted!
* Recruiting based on attitude, desire and intelligence
* You’ll be assigned a buddy, training and lots of support
* Global organisation
THE ROLE: The headlines for this software sales role should tell you everything- its more about attitude and potential of the individual. A software or technology sales background is a bonus. The role will cover the following:
* New business sales of SaaS, Software into a variety of sectors- Manufacturing, Retail, Public Sector, Catering/FM
* Working with new and existing clients
* Being aligned with a “buddy”- a more experienced sales person to mentor and help with deals in the first 12 months.
* Moving to a senior role within 12 months
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: This is junior sales role, so we are keen to speak to graduates looking to make their first move into sales or someone with some experience looking to take their career to the next step. You will have a strong interest in technology/software and be looking to join a company where you will be mentored. Their top performer joined as a young grad and has been promoted many times over the last few years. he is currently earning in excess of €100,000.
THE PACKAGE FOR THE SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE:
* Basic: €30,000
* Bonus / OTE: €55,000
* Growing HR/ workforce management vendor
* Won many deals going “up against the big boys”
* Brilliant progression opportunities- the sales team frequently moves “up the ranks”
* Strong management capability- they come from a pedigree software sales background.
* Brilliant product offering- the company invests heavily to stay ahead of the competition
BMS specialise in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We are recruiting within the industrial, construction, ICT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Manager’s, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!