German speakers with an interested in Sales & a proven record in lead generation and closing deals. Here is an interesting Sales Executive position where you get the full rounded Sales experience. Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the cost of living is less than the likes of Dublin. More Bang for your Buck (Pound).
- You will be building your own pipeline and managing the accounts you get on board.
- Forecast sales projections for each month/quarter.
- Work on both inbound & outbound calls, generating your leads and closing deals.
- Know your clients so well that you can anticipate their needs based on trends and busy seasons.
- Help fellow colleagues with possible selling issues.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year minimum B2C Telesales OR B2B Sales sector
- Comfortable with working within a target driven environment
- Team Player
- Creative & highly motived
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process for this Sales Executive position is 3-fold: There will be a short call with the recruiter, an online assessment and will finish up with a phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You will earn £16,500 gross per annum (basic) and up to £22,000 OTE. This position comes with some great benefits such as monthly transport allowance and discounts on goods & services etc.
There is a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords:German Sales Rep, German Account Manager, German Sales Support, German speaking Sales, German jobs Belfast