This is a distinguished company to work for and have a great reputation in the market. Most of their business is either repeat business or from word of mouth. The company has a great portfolio of clients across Ireland with Multinationals and SME’s in various industries.
As a work from home position, the role involves managing the day to day administration support and co-ordination of project activities across strategy development, organisational design and organisational development projects within multi nationals to the Project Manager.
The successful candidate will work across the production and finalisation of all documentation/material to publishing standard to include presentations, reports, proposals and internal forms/material as well as support the project delivery/workshop preparation, delivery and documentation of workshop outputs.
The successful candidate will be:
* Very strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience of designing PowerPoint presentations to a very high level is a must (PREZI is a plus)
* An ability to prepare and interpret excellent Powerpoint presentations, flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
* Experience of working within a high paced environment
* Proactive with strong autonomy
* Proven work experience as an administrator/project co-ordination or similar role within multinational environment.
* Solid organisational skills, including multitasking, time-management and working on self-initiative
* Strong teamwork skills
* Document/Graphic design skills desirable
* Some experience in project management, from conception to delivery with hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet)
* Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
* Must be flexible to travel in Ireland and overseas