Our client, one of Ireland's best known kitchen specialists is currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Sales Consultant with a background in the Kitchen/Wardrobe industry for their Cork showroom.
You will work as part of our expanding team of sales consultants based in our luxury retail showrooms.
If you have the ability to design and sell kitchens/wardrobes and want to take the next step in your career with one of Ireland's leading companies in the sector, email your CV now for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Kitchen Design and consultations
- Scheduling site visits
- Coordinating fitters, carpenters, contractors
- Daily use of Outlook, Microsoft Office, 2020 Cloud and CAD
Qualifications and Skills
- You should have an excellent sales track record as a design consultant and salesperson in the Kitchen/Wardrobe Industry.
- You should be able to build rapport quickly with people and be able to bring their ideas of a dream kitchen to life
- You should enjoy working to stretching targets in a busy, friendly and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded.
- Excellent basic salary
- Commission on every sale you make
- Additional bonuses at certain targeted revenue levels
- Use of company vehicle when required
- VHI and pension contribution following successful completion of probationary period
- End of year on target bonus
Job Type: Full-time