FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Engineer for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for a number of years. Our client would have a long history of high profile projects across the board with values from €5m to €100m+. They have also won numerous awards for Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works contracts.
* Setting out and checking works as required for the project
* Co-ordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractors and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities
* Scheduling daily Work Programmes
* Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions
* Making of concrete cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required
* Taking site and foundation levels
* Preparing engineering drawings and engineering calculations for planning applications
* Attending weekly management team meetings for Bennett Construction Team
* Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
* Ensure maintenance of drawing register and ensuring proper distribution of all drawings.
* Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
* Preferably 3+ years Engineering experience
* Computer literate in Design Software
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team