Enterprise Account Executive - French w/ Spanish
Location: Dublin OR London
Phenomenal package - they pay for the best!
We are currently hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to join this renowned SAAS Leader’s expanding EMEA hub. With business in more demand than ever and focus on continuing market domination they require experience Sales Pro’S to join them NOW!
The Enterprise sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then please read on.
As an Enterprise Account Executive will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships, as well as prospect and close new business. Due to the nature of the role you will be spent majority of your time in market, but the role will be based out from their Dublin or London sales hub so you will ideally live or want to relocate to one of these locations.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in both French AND Spanish (NB. Both languages, not just one)
- 5+ years’ sales experience ideally in SaaS; IT; Software sales with min. 18 months in enterprise sales
- Enterprise sales experience is a must
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!