Our client is currently seeking an Sale Representative to join their engineering company in the Kilkenny area.
This position is 70% office based and 30% on the road nationwide.
* To provide the highest level of customer service to our customer base, take ownership of the order management process and support the outside sales team.
* To advise Wholesale Customers and Electrical Contractors on the correct product selections based on the information provided.
* To offer General Office based administration support
* To ensure best-in-class logistic flows to our customers and from our suppliers
* Knowledge of Electrical Installation products and Industry would be a distinct advantage.
* Must have the ability to multitask and switch focus quickly.
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
* Good attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
* Ability to work well as part of small team in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to interpret and analyse data for reporting purposes.
* Strong relationship management skills.
* Ensure any credit, debit and customer return issues are processed in a timely manner.
* To take ownership of the supply process and follow up on timely despatches of processed orders. Communicate details pro-actively to customers and resolve any issues.
* To provide all required reports and complete general administration in an efficient and effective manner
* To assist the outside sales team in sales support, customer service and other commercial/marketing projects
* To manage the pricing for all customer accounts in an efficient manner
If you hold suitable experience and would like to hear more please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided.