Abrivia Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Central Sales Specialist to join their growing Healthcare company.
Purpose of the Role
This highly diverse role is a central part of our clients overall sales division. The role will involve working with a number of different customer segments across the UK & Ireland within the healthcare space. The field based team will look to this person for support as well as other functions (e.g. Marketing, L&D). The person will deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing the right support to our clients customers, new and existing, as well as gaining their commitment to buy other products/services from within our clients range. You must ensure that you have strong product knowledge and an understanding of our clients business and its markets. Preparation and follow up around each and every call are crucial. The main responsibilities are listed but not limited to the below:
Central Sales & Support
1 To contribute to a successful Sales Team that is dedicated to servicing the customer’s account and in particular to maximising the volume of revenue generated.
2 In collaboration with Sales Managers, plan strategic development of core customers base and prospecting for new customers.
3 Understand the customer landscape for each division and be comfortable speaking to all levels of staff in a healthcare setting. (e.g. doctor, pharmacist, receptionist etc.)
4 Build credible and collaborative relationships with customers (existing and potential).
5 Maintain clear, open and effective communications with the Field Based team who already have relationships established with our clients customers.
6 Manage multiple cross division projects e.g. some divisions the focus might be new account acquisition, while in others it might be more about some research to understand why customers perform a test the way they do.
7 To achieve pre-agreed performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative (e.g. volume, sales conversions, customer satisfaction and quality) for you as an individual and, where applicable for specific Customers Accounts.
8 Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner.
9 Contribute positively to the team and office, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment, participating constructively in company meetings and with fellow colleagues.
10 Accurately document & record all calls using the appropriate systems (CRM)
11 Complete all objectives set in a timely fashion according to the guidance you receive for the role priorities.
12 Increase customer loyalty, retention, revenues & overall satisfaction.
Product & Market Knowledge
1 Keep up-to-date on our clients product portfolio.
2 Be aware of market trends and competitor environment.
3 Establish and keep in close contact with colleagues on business strategy, product knowledge and technical questions.
1 Proactively seek feedback from your peers and management on personal performance and act on development areas highlighted by their response.
2 Construct a personal development plan with guidance from your manager and take personal accountability for implementing this plan.
3 Continuously seek to improve personal skills, knowledge and competencies in order to improve performance.
Knowledge and Experience
* 3rd Level Science, Technical or Business Qualification.
* Training or related Qualification or Certification.
* Proven experience as a telesales/customer support representative or other sales/customer service role.
* Target driven with a strong sales experience and desire to exceed expectations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written & verbal.
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
* Self-motivated and competitive with the ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
* Ability to listen and record accurate information, accuracy and attention to detail is essential in matching customer’s needs to the right solution for them.
* Ability to analyse information and decide on the right subsequent course of action.
* Demonstrate effective ways to build customer relationships (rapport, identifying customer needs and resolving customer queries).
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines within a team environment.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages – Excel & Word.
* Willingness to travel in Ireland and UK as need (10%).
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Marian O’Dwyer from Abrivia Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Marian at 01 531 3726.