Scientist – Serum Formulation (Graduate Opportunity)
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Are you a life science graduate looking to kick-start your career? Want to gain valuable industry experience with a thriving business? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to help our client improve health on a global scale.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Scientist to join their Formulation Department in Crumlin.
With career security and genuine advancement prospects on offer, you’ll have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and play a major role in our client’s scientific operations.
As a Scientist, you will support the manufacture of our client’s serum products.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Formulate and filtrate products
- Prepare formulation records
- Review quality control results
- Operate and maintain equipment and analytical instrumentation
- Carry out tasks in-line with formulation protocols
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification at grade 2:1 or above in a life science discipline
- The ability to reliably operate different types of equipment and analytical instrumentation
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office packages
- Strong mathematical skills to perform a wide range of scientific calculations
Organised and logical, as a Scientist, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have an analytical approach to problem-solving and great prioritisation abilities.
To apply for the role of Scientist (Serum Formulation, Graduate Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Scientist, Serum Formulation, Graduate Opportunity, Formulation Scientist, Graduate Scientist, Trainee Scientist, Laboratory Analyst, Laboratory Assistant, Lab Analyst, Life Science Graduate, Scientific Graduate, Graduate.