Supplier of Print and Packaging to major hospitals, specialising within laboratories and other departments, is seeking a Field Sales Representative to cover the territory of Ireland and Scotland.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of the role is to visit all hospitals within this geographical area, ensuring all departments are covered.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Secure new business
- Scale existing revenue
- Foster excllent business relationships within the Procurement and Laboratory Departments of all major Public and Private Hospitals
- Account Manage existing clients
- Process orders
- Ensure all hospitals are covered on a rota basis (9 month calling period)
- To visit 8 hospitals per month (2 per week)
- A minimum 5 appointments in each hospital
- 15 telesales calls per days x two days per week
- To agree monthly objectives
- Achieve yearly target set in January
- Achieve New Business target on a monthly basis set in January
- Ensure all proofs and follow ups calls are completed on time
- Increase current client revenue
- Hospital Visit reports completed within 24hrs of visiting the Hospital
- Good communication and listening skills
Trips to Scotland will be in the region of once every 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant field based sales experience (B2B)
- Clear communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- A driven and motivated manner
Competitive salary + commission + mileage allowance.
Apply today with your CV - interviews will be held in early March.