Want to join an Irish Fintech company that is experiencing rapid growth?
Do you get a kick out of creating your own “business within a business”?
Do you have a network of finance professionals that could refer you business?
If that sounds like you, then this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
The Company is an early stage crowd lending company, leading the Irish market in alternative financing for SMEs.
We are on a mission to change finance forever and we need your help!
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will play a crucial role in the sales function.
As a Partnerships Executive, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing a referral business channel across the west of Ireland.
The role is focused on engaging with finance brokers, accountants and other potential sources of referral business. As you build your network, you will work closely with your partners to maximise the number of qualified inbound queries received.
You will consult with your partners on ways they can expand their reach in their area.
The role will suit a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of developing and building their own micro-business within the larger business.
The role will also require a high-degree of self-sufficiency so you will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
This will be an exciting and fast-moving role that will evolve over time as the company grows.
From the outset your daily responsibilities will include:
● Daily phone outreach to your assigned referral partner accounts.
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with new referral partners by endorsing our service against traditional finance providers.
● Face to face meetings and product training with referral partners.
● Drive new SME customers to our platform by effectively managing the relationships with partners.
● Identify and engage with new referral partners.
● Manage and record all activities in a transparent way using CRM.
● Represent the company at networking events where required.
Are you the ideal Candidate
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced professional who ticks the following boxes:
● Hungry, self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised and results-oriented.
● Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience.
● Finance sales experience is preferable but not essential. A huge advantage would be to have existing relationships with referral partners.
● Excellent communications, documentation, presentation, computer and telesales skills.
● Proficiency in all phone, email and online sales techniques,prospecting tasks utilizing CRM LinkedIn, contact database management, email marketing and other sales tools.
● Willingness to travel within the geographical area.
This is a great opportunity to further your career with an exciting and ambitious tech company.
You’ll get to hone your sales skills in a fast-paced environment as well as:
● A competitive base salary.
● Uncapped commission structure. OTE €55k but the right candidate could achieve much higher.
● Mobile phone and travel expenses.
● Access to ongoing education, training and other development programmes.
● An opportunity to join one of the most exciting industries from an early stage.
● Exposure to a broad range of industries and functions with the ample opportunity to quickly grow within our organisation.