We are recruiting for 2 Business Development Manager`s for one of Europe’s fastest growing consumer foods producers, with a portfolio of category leading brands, many of them iconic household names. One role will cover Dublin North East and the other role will cover the west of Ireland, based in Galway.
- Manage and develop new and existing accounts
- Expand current offering and proposition to existing customers
- Deliver a Prompt response to all customer queries ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved as quickly as possible
- Work cross functionally with other departments in the business e.g.: National Accounts, Finance, Marketing and HR to deliver shared objectives that will result in maximisation of both sales and profit for the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record within HORECA,Wine & Spirits Industry, Foodservice ideally.
- Ability to access, analyse and interpret sales data
- Experience in the use of sales report data
- A Knowledge of Sales & Margins processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral communication skills are essential
- Results driven individual
- Strong Numerical Skills
- 35-45K (60k OTE)
- Company Car
- Health Insurance
- Staff discounts
Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com and mention which territory you are applying for or call me in confidence on 016146093