Senior Sales Assistant - Co. Limerick
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
* Achieving Sales targets and KPI's
* Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need
* Deliver excellent customer service and to lead by example.
* To drive sales with excellent customer service
* Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
* Manage housekeeping to expected standards
* Take ownership of your performance in line with company expectations.
* To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
* Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
* Arranging displays
* Good at showing own initiative.
Ideally, candidates will have
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Strong retail sales experience with knowledge of interiors
* Ideally, have an interior design background
* Committed to a high standard of integrity
* Strong Leadership skills
* Ambition to progress career in a growing company
* Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
* Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
* Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
* Passionate about everything you do
* Strong merchandising skills
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Senior Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Fashion, Giftware, Supervisor, Interior Design