Sales Executive (Financial Services Sector – Entry level positions – Selling to private individuals)
Our client is one of Ireland’s best known and most prestigious financial services businesses. We have openings for brand new personal financial advisers to join their award-winning sales team. Full-training is provided followed by a mentorship program and you will have the opportunity of attaining a QFA (Qualified Financial Adviser) if you do not currently hold one. This is your opportunity to carve out a long-term career with outstanding earning potential.
You will be responsible for managing your own territory and will be making a positive impact on people’s financial futures. You will decide who your clients are and how you spend your time.
You will need to live a maximum distance of 1 and a quarter hours’ drive from Thurles, Tipperary
· Guaranteed weekly wage (Self-employed status with agreed weekly wage - Up to €800 per week)
· Weekly commission payments
· Staff Pension Scheme
· Company Profit Sharing
· Participation in Employee Share Ownership Scheme
· Health Insurance
· Bonuses for Quality and Volume of business generated
· Professional Training
· Comprehensive Education
· Ongoing mentoring and support
· Working from home
· Career Development
· Sports and Social Club
· Additional Holidays
A day in the life of a financial adviser
No two days will ever be the same as you network with new and established customers in your assigned territory. Through face to face meetings, you will analyse the financial needs of clients and provide solutions that will help them achieve their goals and objectives.
Personal Financial Advisor Requirements
If you are a self-starter with the will to win and the determination to create your own success story, then you will benefit from the guidance and opportunities offered by the company to achieve the training, skills, experience, expertise and independence of a professional financial advisor. You must have the ability to build trust with people by becoming an expert in your field and relationship building.
· Self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed in the career
· The ability to listen and to build strong personal relationships
· Self-confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity.
· Hard working, goal oriented, and the ability to persevere.
· In possession of a suitable natural market and interested in meeting and working with people.
· Successful track record in previous/current field of employment
· Commitment to achieving professional qualification as a QFA / APA