Edgescan™ is looking for a successful, driven sales self-starter to drive net new sales in the UK&I region.
Edgescan™ is a pioneer in the vulnerability management space, and is aggressively taking global market share within this space. Our growth is explosive and we want you to be part of this. The opportunity is limitless for the right candidate.
- Identify, qualify and develop net new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your region's sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Reach and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other regional objectives established by the Head of Sales
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts reporting directly to the Head of Sales
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources in your region as necessary (internal & channel)
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What do we need?
The individual that will love to work with us will;
- Positive work ethic and honest endeavour
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and solutions
- Experience selling Enterprise Managed Security Services
- Take a pioneering solution to the market and capitalise on that advantage
- Enjoy upselling existing accounts and hunting for net new business and being rewarded for it
- Enjoy being part of a security industry success story, and would relish the opportunity to capitalize upon that
- Partner effectively with Service Architects to decisively shape your territory
- Competency with sales tracking tools and clearly report opportunities and sales pipeline
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Successfully accelerate business growth in line with company target and roadmap
- Readiness to travel when required conferences, events etc.
We are committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity at edgescan™