Are you passionate about the travel industry?
Would you like to continue building your career in this industry?
Then please read on as this may be the role for you!
This is a leading destination management company in the travel industry, that provides comprehensive ground handling services throughout Irleand the UK for touring groups, special interest groups, as well as conferences and incentives. This position is office based with occasional travel required around Ireland and Europe.
- be producing competitive quotes for your clients
- be building and maintaining client and supplier relationships
- manage your clients pending and confirmed groups
- provide head of buying detailed accomm. and supplier requirements so they can source and negotiate rates.
- book all services and manage groups from arrival to departure.
- mentor, train and develop new executives (this will be the senior executives responsibilty)
The company is in an expansion phase at the moment, having recently opened offices in Dublin city centre. They will be growing out this office and their presence in Dublin throughout the year, so it is an excellent time to join the current team of 5. They are an international company operating across Europe with offices stretching as far as Miami.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the travel industry (with Groups even better)
- A love for travel
- A good knowledge of Irish tourism
- Group sales/operations experience
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- A degree (a bonus but not necessary)
- A second and even third language would be fantastic - Italian, Spanish, Nordic or Japanese....
€25,000 - €30,000 (DOE) for the more junior position
€30,000 - €40,000 (DOE) for the senior position
This company rewards hard work and will offer incentives dependent on your performance. They are negotiable on salary and will take into consideration what you are currently on.
You will have the opportunity to go on FAM trips as well as a number of discounted and paid for trips around Ireland and further afield.
If you feel like this would be a good fit but would like to find out a bit more, then please email me your CV and we can go from there - caroline.leahy(at)cpl.ie