Business Development Representative sought for leading Wholesale/Distribution company, based in Dublin and looking after clients across the Island of Ireland.
The product range comprises market-leading brands and the client base is largely within the Retail Industry.
The role is to generate new business (B2B Sector), drive relationships and achieve sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new sales channels for existing product lines
- Identifying new products and services to further exploit our extensive logistics network
- Developing and executing sales plans and delivering on ambitious sales targets
- Building relationships with key commercial partners
- Motivated and sales driven individual
- Strong sales/business development background
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Experience in packaging, stationery and/or FMCG sales would be an advantage
A competitive package will be offered, including company car and mobile phone.
Applications with CV before February 12th.