At Keegan Precast Limited we design, manufacture, supply and install precast concrete walls and slabs for the construction industry throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom.
The twin wall and filigree floor slab we produce has proven its worth over decades of construction and development and we use the most up to date computer aided design and CADCAM factory facilities available to manufacture these elements.
Our precast wall and floor system can to be used in most areas of construction where a precast or in situ wall/slab is specified and produce structures ranging in size from a multi-storey building to a single retaining wall.
To view our product range, click here www.keeganprecast.com
We are actively seeking to expand the sale of our products both throughout Ireland into the United Kingdom. As a Senior Sales Representative, your role is to develop new business opportunities.
The Senior Sales Representative will have exposure to both office based selling and field sales. The role will be based in Ireland with an element of weekly travel to the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Working alongside management to plan and prioritise business development activities to achieve business aims and sales targets.
· Manage and build an aggressive sales pipeline.
· Respond to all incoming product enquires, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
· Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on our Sales system.
· Achieve sales KPI’s activity and targets
· Maintain consistent, regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
· Ensure all post sales documentation is completed.
· Demonstrate commitment to the business, ensuring the business achieves its goals and objectives.
· Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies of the business to ensure a consistently high level of service.
· A proven sales record.
· A knowledge of our products and system would be a distinct advantage.
· Proficient in executing business development KPI’s and sales activities.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
· Able to set targets and achieve or exceed them.
· Demonstrate your passion and energy to achieve the goals set by the business.
· Construction sales is an advantage but not essential.