Currently, we are recruiting an Agricultural Operations Supervisor to join an established organisation in North Munster on a permanent full-time basis.
Areas of responsibility will include:
* Ensure the smooth daily operation involving direct people management
* Ensure that there is complete adherence to health and safety processes and procedures within all organisation locations, without exception
* Deal with customer queries where escalated
* Ensure the marketing function is effective and that relevant information is issued to local press, etc
* Attend management and board meetings when required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Must have a passion for the agricultural sector and in particular a passion for livestock
* Must have an absolute commitment to 100% health and safety standards at all times
* Hold a full clean drivers' license and your own car
* Flexible approach to work and flexibility to work unsociable hours
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
To apply, please submit your most recent CV for immediate consideration for the attention of Laura Bourke.