* Well-Established distributor of Medical and Scientific supplies
* Laboratory / Life Science Experience essential
* Excellent career potential
Established for over 30 years, the medical and scientific supplies organisation has grown substantially in the Irish market over the last decade. The company distribute a large range of medical, surgical and scientific equipment and supplies into the healthcare and life science market. The company now seek to recruit a new Product Sales Specialist, to focus on sales of their laboratory and life science equipment and supplies.
The Role - Product Sales Specialist
Territory = Ireland and Northern Ireland
The new Product Sales Specialist will ideally be centrally located, within a reasonable commute to Dublin and will be focused predominantly on selling the companies range of diagnostics devices and temperature controlled storage into laboratories in the medical and life science sector. You will sell mainly to laboratory managers. The role will entail a mixture of new business development and account management.
For this Product Sales Specialist role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Ideally you will have experience selling into laboratories in the Clinical and Life Science Sector.
* Applicants with a scientific degree and some exposure to sales should apply
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €40-€50k
* +€10k OTE
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Holiday: 20
* Full training provided
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!